Tuesday, November 23, 2010

To my very own Pudding and Pie/Potter :)

This blog entry is dedicated to my pudding and pie :)
I know you are reading this now, because i inboxed you the link :) and if you do happen to read any previous entries before this, please note : they are off the top of my head and can be L.A.M.E :) nothing serious and nothing artistically coolly worded :P

Pudding and pie. Also Sellohamy's friend who is ready to embrace the newly divorced Sellohamy who is single and ready to mingle ;) This is just to make sure you know im writing this for you :)

I love you :)
And i miss you. :( a lot!
I do hope our planned meeting does work. soon. Because i have to have to see you :)

I'm sorry it took me time to inbox you what i promised you. It honestly did slip my mind. Oh my pudding and pie, make saturday work :)

I finally did fall asleep on normal SL human time yesterday. And today i was up by 6.30am :) and i was HAPPY to be up, which i find strange considering the fact that i am NOT a morning person. Unbelievably though, i was cheerful and excited. It may also have to do with the fact that Samantha, and the Twines and little short friend were coming to visit me :) and i had to finish samanthas card :) and little suprise :)

Hobble too was supposed to come. But she had to cancel last minute :(
Oh pudding and pie :)
Samantha and i had our very 1st guitar lesson today. It was nice. Hobble and my sibling will be joining from next week too :) I am excited. I also got all law tutes. And i should start. we will see.

I am a tad bit disappointed at the moment. I am still not sleepy today and it is 2.15 am :) But i think it is a good thing i did not feel sleepy cuz i was on blogger and got this brilliant idea to dedicate the 1st entry you read in my blog to you :) I hope you like it :) well it is mostly about my day. Either way :)

We did watch this movie called 'the 6th sense'. It was a movie about this 10 yearish old boy who had a 6th sense and was able to see the dead and help them finish unfinished business on Earth :) the ending was amazing. You should watch it if u do get it :)

And we did play a looooot of cards. and LAUGHED A LOT! in other words, Samantha was with me for 12 hours.. maybe half an hour less or half an hour more. But the fact of the matter is i was laughing and or smiling all 12 hours. I loved today :)

and I love You :) i already told you that.
Now i shall stop. Hoping to see you soon :) if i do not fall asleep i will write u another one :)
Love you pudding and pie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment