Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And it rained and rained!

Argh! Hello all u fellow bloggers :)
The rain has been there forever now. Well when i say forever i actually mean since last evening. Since 6.00pm! nonstop. It started off with lots of rain and lots of thunder and lightening.
I woke up to the sound of the rain..the LOUD rain. As i mentioned in an earlier blog entry i haven't been sleeping very well! I had slightly fallen asleep in the coziness of the chilly weather, when the rain kept getting louder and louder which instantly woke me up.!

I did not fall asleep again which led me to start read David Baldacci's, 'the whole truth.' Ricko if  you ever read this blog entry or come across it , Thankyou so much for lending the book to me. I just started reading it and im enjoying it :)
Since i could not go back to sleep i though of paying a visit to my facebook account and as i approached the computer i was met with a horrific suprise! The roof had leaked and my desktop was soaked. Even though it was past 3.00am i woke my mother and got down an old t-shirt and sat and cleaned the whole desktop until it was dry! sigh
By the time i was done with that my sleepiness had absolutely vanished and it was still RAINING! STILL! cheeky rain! gah!
Read a bit more and here i am online. at 5.00am when i could have easily been sleeping cozily snuggled up under the covers! Rain i blame for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment